GRAPHICACY OPEN HOUSE
& BASEBALL TRIVIA THROW DOWN!
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2015 - 6:00-9:00 PM
Join us for great baseball trivia, fantastic food
& a complimentary TIMEPLOTS poster!
Join Graphicacy as we celebrate the launch of our first information design competition. This year we're focusing on America's great pastime - baseball! And what better time to celebrate baseball than in October!
Our contest opened on October 12th and we've had great success in getting the word out to worthy contestants. Now it's time to celebrate as we get ready for a round of submissions and awarding our first contest winner.
So please join us as we celebrate with an open house party!
WHO IS IN PLAY?
- Dave Bushnell, CEO of activate.digital and Former Creative Director for Lady Gaga's Digital Team (top left) - Trivia Host
- Duane Rieder, Founder & CEO Roberto Clemente Museum (top right)
- Nathaniel Pearlman, CEO, Graphicacy (bottom left)
- Heather Holdridge, Director of Digital Strategy, PPFA (bottom right)
We'll have beer & wine, soda, finger food ... and, of course, apple pie!
The event will take place Tuesday, October 27 from 6:00 - 9:00 PM.
We're located at the fantastic WeWork Building/Wonderbread Factory in Shaw.
- Address: 641 S St NW, Washington, DC
- The Shaw-Howard Metro (green, yellow) is on the same block as WeWork